Monday, March 30, 2009

"freeze frame"


My brother-in-law named this entry! Yes, he and I lept into the pool . . . well, in the interests of honesty, I should rephrase that: he and I crept into the pool, literally one inch at a time . . .pool temp was 61 degrees. My sister, who remained dry throughout and took pictures, insisted the air temp was in the 70s. I doubt that very much.



Anyhoo, we cavorted for a brief few minutes. I thought of my family back home, in the midst of yet another snowstorm. As of now, the airport I'm to fly into tomorrow is closed, due to "blizzard conditions."






If I'm gonna be stranded due to weather, please let it be here, with my MS family. But I've learned to take what comes and squeeze joy out of it. Perhaps an adventure awaits me in Dallas or Denver . . . for now, I have the memory of swimming (barely) in March . . . and maybe, just maybe, I'll warm up by bedtime.

No comments: