Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spring Sweetness

From my chair on the deck I can look here . . .

or just a few inches to the left . . .


or to the right . . .


and I am enveloped by such heartsqueezing beauty.

Squirming at the edges of thought wriggle so many wonderings: should I ____? can I afford to _____? what will happen if I don't ____? will I ever be able to ____?

But then I lift my face, and all those worrisome thoughts, skyward . . . toward sun . . . and feel Your Light. Your Love. Your effortless grace.


And I remember . . .

ah, yes: bless this garden . . . bless this life . . . bless this holy sweet moment. Bless all of us, dear Love.

May you feel Love's tender touch today. May your squirmy worries relax in the comfort of His presence.

May you, beloved of Love, be loved today.

No comments: